RacingWest provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
RacingWest is not responsible for any material added to the classified or message boards or other Interactive Areas. RacingWest does not endorse or have control over the content submitted by others. Material posted to RacingWest is not necessarily reviewed by RacingWest and is not necessarily the opinions of RacingWest. Likewise RacingWest is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any material posted or submitted. RacingWest cannot review every message posted, and is not responsible for any content of these messages.
Please note that any conduct by you that in RacingWest’s discretion is inappropriate will not be permitted. RacingWest reserves the right to edit or remove material for any reason at any time, without having to give any one any explanation. By using RacingWest, you agree to use the service only for lawful purposes.
RacingWest is not responsible for monitoring the Interactive Areas for offensive or unacceptable messages, opinions or ads. If at any time RacingWest chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Interactive Areas, it assumes no responsibility for the content of what has been submitted and is under no obligation to edit or remove any inappropriate material, and cannot be held responsible for the conduct of user submitted material.
RacingWest is not a sanctioning body, nor is it affiliated with any sanctioning body. It is a media outlet and not responsible for what various Sanctioning Bodies do or don’t do or what others may say about any sanctioning body.
In Using RacingWest you agree:
- To restrain yourself from harassing, or threatening another person or entity.
- To discuss the subject matter, not launch personal attacks. You may disagree with another’s point of view, but address the subject, don’t attack the person.
- Not to impersonate any person.
- Not to hold RacingWest responsible for any material added to the message board, classified board or any other Interactive area of RacingWest.
- To use the RacingWest interactive areas for lawful purposes only.
- Not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other Members, individuals or entities, except in those areas (e.g., the classified area) that are designated for such a purpose.
- Not to use RacingWest to sell products, services or promotional materials that may compete with paying RacingWest sponsors; if you have a product or service worth selling, it is worth advertising.
- Not to solicit users to visit other sites. Sites needing more exposure are encouraged to sponsor a car or become a RacingWest sponsor.
- RacingWest has no liability whatsoever if it prevents your messages, ad or other material from being submitted or if it edits, restricts or removes your messages, ad or other material from the site.
- RacingWest reserves the right to remove any material it also has the right to refrain from removing any material.
- RacingWest is not liable and is under no obligation in connection with or arising from your use of the Interactive area. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
- You understand that you make the decision to visit RacingWest and that if you do not like the site you can also make the decision not to visit.
Abuse of Membership
If a RacingWest Member has three posts removed, by either a member of the RacingWest Staff or by a “RacingWest Commission Member”, within a 30 day period that account will automatically be flagged for review by a member of the RacingWest Staff.
Each post will be evaluated to authenticate the posts were either in violation of the TOS or are not in the best interest of RacingWest,.
If a membership receives three authenticated removals within a 30 day period, the membership will be placed under probation.
Once placed on probation, a member will remain on probation for a period of 30 days from the start of probation. If a member receives two additional warnings during the probation period then the membership will be terminated.
If a membership has been previously terminated, the user is not permitted to register for a new membership. Any memberships by previously banned users may be terminated and removed by RacingWest.
RacingWest reserves the right to monitor, edit, remove or not remove any message, ad or other submission to the site at any time and without notice, if we believe it is in the best interest of the site or in violation of the TOS.